Use of this site indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions below:
- All written content and visual material on this website, unless otherwise stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- We take your right to privacy seriously. Although we may collect non-personal information as you browse the site, such as the type of internet browser that you use, we will not be able to identify you from this information. Instead, we may use it to improve the site by tracking which parts are most popular. If you register to receive our monthly newsletter, then we will collect and store your email address and name.
- Our website includes links to other sites. However, we do not take any responsibility for the content of external sites that we link to, as they are owned and operated by third parties. We will not accept liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties. We are also not responsible for the security policy of such other sites.
- We strive to protect the website from viruses but we cannot guarantee that the site will be free of viruses or bugs. We do not warrant that the service on the site will always be timely, secure or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to change these policies from time to time. If we decide to change them, we will post the changes on our website so that all users can be made aware.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
The Otesha Project UK is a registered charity (no. 1122181) and a company registered in England (no. 06111803). Our registered address is Unit 4, Huguenot Place, Heneage Street, London E1 5LN, United Kingdom
Last updated: January 2008